Shark Work Tops.
Made to work hard and look good.
Notice that the first word in "Work Top" is "work." We did. That's why ours are made tough to stand up to real day-in, day-out work. This also means they will look good, year after year.
- 12-gauge Stainless Steel. Our Work Tops passed the Hammer Test with flying colors. The claw end of a hammer goes right through 18-gauge stainless steel and severely dents 16- and 14-gauge. It bounces off our 12-gauge. Any nicks can be polished out.
- Smooth Edges. All edges of Shark Work Tops are completely welded, ground, and polished. That means no snagging on clothes or cutting hands.
- Scratch-free Finish. This non-directional pattern makes scratches invisible. Bring the surface to like-new condition with a Scotch-Brite™ pad. Available for an additional charge.
- One-piece Backsplash. Our backsplash is fully boxed in the back for the utmost in structural integrity.
- Customizable Chaseway and Backstop. The rear-angled chaseway can incorporate power strips, data or networking cables, air nozzles-it's up to you. What's more, you can incorporate any utility into the backstop that is built into the Work Top. You're assured of a perfect fit and finish without an "added on" look.
- Standard Depth. Each Work Top is a standard 32 inches in depth. You can choose from a variety of edge treatments.
Open Site Contents