Shark Tool Storage. Keeps tools handy.
Keeps technicians sane.
A tool box isn't just a place to store tools. It's an automotive technician's right hand. It should be available, but never in the way. Accessible, but completely secure. Handsome, but durable. That's how we've designed Shark Tool Storage.
- Built Shark Tough. We've designed a pure, heavy-gauge toolbox. Not a flimsy box with parts department drawers.
- Flush Face. We have the only Tool Storage in the industry with a truly flush face. There's nothing to snag a user or get in the way of their work.
- Fully Welded Drawers. Each drawer is fully welded and channeled to conceal the handle and add strength and durability. It's such a superior design that it has a patent pending.
- Wide Top Drawer. In fact, the widest available on any tool storage unit of its type: 00". Why? Because the wider the drawer, the more the technician can access at once. And the fewer times the drawer needs to be opened, the more productive the technician will be.
- Choice of Drawer Heights. Choose 00" or 00". Either one is tall enough to handle those deep sockets.
- PVC Drawer Liner. Shark protects expensive tools with the thickest drawer liners available.
- Built-in Stationary-to-Mobile Capability. The toolbox's base support system is attached with caster plates, making it simple to change it to a mobile toolbox simply by adding wheels.
- 14-guage Drawer Faces. This durable material makes our drawers very resistant to dents.
- Smooth, Quiet Drawer Slides. We've literally searched the world for the best, strongest, smoothest drawer slides. Your technicians will appreciate this extra effort every time they open or close a drawer. What's more, our drawer slides are powder-coated, not simply sprayed on.
- Solid, Secure Locking System. We use Assa Abloy locks. They're so secure, the gaming industry uses them.
- 12-gauge Kick Plate. Our kick plate is made of 304-stainless. It can be kicked, shoved, and generally beat up and still look great.
- Sturdy Leveler Legs. Unlike toolboxes that use steel shanks surrounded by plastic sleeves, we use exclusively 2,500 pound stainless-steel levelers. Which makes for a very, very tough component.
Open Site Contents